eNeRGy is proud to have one of the few available Kung Fu programs for children in the Raleigh area. Our Martial Arts director, Sifu Renee Warren, is a traditional Southern Shaolin martial arts practitioner. She combines traditional Chinese training along with developing a strong sense of moral character providing an excellent foundation for your Kindergarten or older child. Our classes will help focus your student’s energy in a positive and productive manner at different levels. Kung fu starts with the individual’s focus on their own progress and yet they still train alongside classmates in a team environment. Your child will learn leadership skills to help them succeed in life while increasing their athletic ability and fitness. They will gain the confidence and self-esteem needed to say “NO” to peer pressure and learn about increasing their self awareness and realistic self-defense skills. Young or old, big or little, martial arts is for everyone!
Additional Martial Arts Information
- Upon initial enrollment, your student will receive a Gi, White belt and a t-shirt. If you drop within the first 30 days, you will receive a full refund minus $25 for the Gi.
- If your student out-grows their Gi, one may be purchased from the office for $25. Gis are only sold as a set.
Martial Arts Dress Code
- Gi pants, belt/sash and eNeRGy t-shirt. (received at intial enrollment or first class.)
- Everyone must have bare-feet.
- Hair must be in a ponytail or clipped away from the face and off the shoulders.
- No jewelry, swim bands or hair bows. Only stud earrings are allowed with secure earring backs.