eNeRGy Kidz Preshool Gymnastics instruction is divided into 1yr olds, 2yr olds, 3 yr olds and 4/5 yr olds.
Tiny Tumbler Time (1 yr olds)
Our 1 year old program called Tiny Tumbler Time is family fun designed to assist parents in helping their children age 12 months to 2 years with developmental movement and sensory motor experiences in an unstructured freeplay class. This program concentrates on building that special relationship between parent and child in a safe, playful, enriching environment.
Tiny Roo 2’s (2 yr olds) and Tumble Roos (3’s, 4’s and 5’s)
Our 2 year old program called Tiny Roo 2’s is for the older toddler with parents assisting in continued motor skill development. Class will begin with structured activities to offer fun along with cooperative and social skill development. There will be free playtime at the end of class.
Tumble Roos gymnastics for 3’s, 4’s and 5 year olds is designed to give each child a variety of activities that will enhance his/her physical abilities and coordination. Each child will develop new awareness of his/her physical capabilities and have FUN doing it! Dress Code
eNeRGy Kidz Boy’s Gymnastics instruction for Kindergartner’s and up is divided into Recreational, Intermediate and Advanced levels with increasing difficulty and length of class at each level. Movement through the program is based on ongoing evaluation by the instructor and will occur as soon as the gymnast demonstrates the necessary skills at their level. Boy’s classes will learn the Olympic events of Floor, Pommel Horse, Rings, Vault, Parallel Bars and High Bar. Dress Code
eNeRGy Kidz Girl’s Gymnastics instruction for Kindergartner’s and up is divided into Recreational, Intermediate, Advanced with increasing difficulty and length of class at each level. Movement through the program is based on ongoing evaluation by the instructor and will occur as soon as the gymnast demonstrates the necessary skills at their level. Girls classes will learn the Olympic events of Vault, Bars, Beam and Floor.
Gymnastics Dress Code
- Preschool classes (ages 1-5): Clothing that will not get caught on equipment. No dresses, tutus or cumbersome clothing.
- Boys (Kindergarten & up): T-shirt and athletic shorts.
- Girls (Kindergarten & up): One-Piece leotard (no bathing suits, leotards with large openings in the back, ballet tutus or skirts.) Girls may wear tight fitting shorts such as soffe shorts or biker shorts with their leotard.
- Hair must be in a ponytail or clipped away from the face and off the shoulders.
- No jewelry, swim bands, or hair bows. Only stud earrings are allowed with secure earring backs.
- Everyone must have bare-feet.