For the first initial thirty (30) days, you are eligible to receive a 100% refund (upon a written request) should you or your child decide that this is not the right program for you after attending class. For our Martial Arts program, we will refund your registration fee, excluding a $25 uniform fee. To receive a refund of fees and registration, you must notify the office either on or prior to you child’s 30th day in our program.
Gym Rules for Students while in class:
- Listen to the instructor.
- Stay off the equipment until given permission by an instructor.
- Be Kind. Please treat your classmates and instructors with respect.
- Children are not allowed to run, practice, throw objects, or “Horseplay.”
- Children should not exit the building without Adult Supervision.
- Children should be supervised at all times.
- Please do not allow children to jump, walk, or climb on chairs, benches, or cubbies.
- Please do not allow your children to enter in to the dance rooms, martial arts room or either gym for any reason other than to join their registered class.
- Please help keep the noise level to a minimum
- For the safety and consideration of your fellow parents, please do not park your vehicle in the loading and unloading zone.
These Rules are established for the safety of our children and to make everyone’s visit an enjoyable one.
Tuition is charged on a monthly basis regardless of the number of classes available in the month excluding the first and last months. By registering with eNeRGy Kidz, your Credit/Debit Card on file will be debited automatically on the 26th of each month or the next business day following the 26th for the following month’s tuition if the monthly payment has not already been received. If the 26th falls during the Thanksgiving or Winter Break, billing may occur before the 26th. Please refer to our calendar for specific billing dates during theses times. Payments may be made in advance of the 26th through eNeRGy Kidz online parent login or in person by CASH, CHECK or CHARGE. Non-payment of tuition will result in the forfeiture of your child’s space in the program. eNeRGy Kidz does not issue billing statements, unless the account is delinquent. If your check is returned to us there will be a $25.00 fee plus the amount of the check. No credits or refunds are given for missed classes.
Refer a friend discount
Current customers who refer a new customer to our facility will receive a $10 coupon! There is no limit to the number of customers that you can refer and therefore there is no limit to the number of coupons that you can receive! Coupon will be issued upon enrollment of the new customer. In order to redeem coupon, please bring your coupons to the front office so that we can apply them to your account. Please note: Refer a friend discounts do not apply to Summer Camps.
A 10% discount is given to additional children within the same family when enrolling for classes. (Discount is taken on lowest priced class.) Please note: Sibling discounts do not apply to Summer Camps.
There will be a 50% discount applied to the lowest tuition class when the same child takes a 2nd class! 3rd, 4th and additional classes will receive a 60% discount! Please note: Multi Class discounts do not apply to Summer Camps.
Please select the program your child is registered for from the Programs menu above to see the specific dress codes for each sport.
The Instructor will meet your child at the door on their first day of class. Their class will be announced by name at the designated start time. Please listen very closely for either your child’s name or the class announcement. If you happen to miss the class announcement, please feel free to come to the office for assistance. We will be happy to escort your child to class.
Parents are welcome to do quick errands while their children are in class. We ask you to make sure that you provide a contact number to the office prior to leaving the building and return before class ends. Should you choose to stay and watch, feel free to view through our observation windows in either lobby. In addition, we have wireless internet connection for your convenience. We ask that while you and your children are in the facility that you please follow the eNeRGy Kidz rules.
Our Gymnastics, Cheer and Trampoline & Tumbling classes have a progression chart that will be handed out to your child during class. This chart contains a sampling of the skills your child will be working on throughout the year. You will always know your child’s progress by looking at their chart. Each child needs to master the basic fundamentals before moving to the next level. When they master a skill they will receive a puzzle piece to attach to their chart. When they display in class safely and consistently all skills necessary for all the Olympic events for the program, they will be invited to move up to the next level in their program.
Once your child has qualified for the next level, our office will notify you. If you feel that your child may have met the qualifications, please feel free to discuss this with their instructor or the program director. When notified, your child may move to the next level. Each level has a different time length, class availability, and tuition price.
Our Martial Arts program will have testing and promotion throughout the year.
eNeRGy Kidz provides make-up opportunities as a courtesy to our students and parents. Please be aware that some classes have very limited make up opportunities and make-ups are not available for Team. Make-ups are not mandatory and can be used at your discretion. Please be advised that we do not pro-rate, refund, or credit tuition for any unattended classes. All missed classes are eligible to be made up.
When scheduling a make-up:
- A class day must be missed before you are able to schedule a make-up class for that specific day.
- If at all possible, please call when your child will not be attending their regular class. This allows other students the opportunity to schedule make-ups in your child’s place for that day.
- We are only able to schedule a make-up two weeks in advance.
- You must verbally schedule a make-up with office. Scheduled make-ups are not valid unless confirmed by the office.
- If you schedule a make-up, you must call to cancel if your child is unable to attend. Failure to call will result in a forfeit of your make-up opportunity (i.e. you loose one make-up opportunity from your make-up eligibility).
- Make-ups for Dance will not be scheduled after April 8th, 2017 for the 2016/2017 session or March 31st, 2018 for the 2017/2018 session.
- Make-ups for Gymnastics, Cheer, Martial Arts, Home School or T&T classes will not be scheduled after April 28th, 2017 for the 2016/2017 session or April 27th, 2018 for the 2017/2018 session.
- Make-ups for Pre-school classes will not be scheduled after May 19th for the 2016/2017 session or May 18th, 2018 for the 2017/2018 session.
- For the above reason, classes missed after or make-ups not scheduled prior to these deadlines are automatically forfeited and can only be redeemed for Clean-Up Clinics or Parents Night Out. (age restrictions apply)
- In order to accommodate everyone, you must schedule your make-up within 90 days of missing that class. After 90 days, your make-up opportunity will be automatically forfeited.
- Make-ups cannot be redeemed or scheduled after withdrawing from the session or the completion of the session.
In lieu of make-ups, you may redeem two (2) make-up opportunities for one child’s spot in Parent’s Night Out. To redeem, simply go online and register for any of the upcoming Parent Night Outs and if your child has eligible make ups, no charge will be billed to your credit card. Age restrictions may apply. Make ups can not be redeemed after dropping from any of our programs. If you have any questions, please call first.
As space permits, you may change your day and/or time or add classes. Please realize that at certain points during the session, we will close registration. All class changes must occur prior to the closing of registration for that particular program. Dance class changes must be made prior to February in order to still attend the dance recital and have the appropriate costume ordered. All other class changes must be made prior to April as we stop enrollment for the session at that time. We reserve the right to make changes to our schedule or to move your child to a class that is more suitable for their needs. A minimum of three (3) students is required in each class to hold a class.
eNeRGy Kidz does not follow Wake County Public Schools or any other organization’s closing policy. During bad weather, we will provide information to you via eNeRGy Kidz voice message, website, or e-mail as to whether or not we will be open. Should you miss a class as a result of a closing or if you should feel that it is unsafe to travel due to weather, please feel free to schedule a make-up at a later day and time. It is our policy to not issue any monetary refunds for classes unattended. However, we do work hard to schedule an alternative make-up time or allow you to redeem absences toward a Parent’s Night Out (restrictions do apply). Please review our Make-up Policy for clarification.
Year End Show
During the last week of the session, all of Monday through Thursday classes for Kindergarten and above Gymnastics and Trampoline & Tumbling will be performing in our Year-end show. This is a gymnastic version of a “dance recital” where each class will perform on different events. We will open our gym to parents, friends, and family to watch their children perform skills at each event. We hope that you will be able to attend and enjoy what your children have to share with you.
Year End Show Off Time
For our Friday and Saturday classes as well as all of our Pre-School, Little Twisters, Martial Arts, Cheer and our 1:30 Boy’s and Girl’s Recreational gymnastics classes, we will hold a Year-End Show Off Time the last day of their class. We welcome parents and family to come in the gym and watch their children during their regular class time. At the end of class, we will have a completion ceremony for them. Remember: Don’t forget your cameras!
eNeRGy Dance Recital
We will have a recital at the end of the session in order to give our dancers the opportunity to perform on stage for family and friends as well as learn how to present him or herself in front of a crowd. Please see the Dance page for the specific day of the recital. Each class will have recital costumes that are age appropriate and never suggestive or provocative.
Unless notified otherwise, we assume your child will be attending classes until the end of the session. You must notify us in writing by the 20th of the month if you would like to drop for the next month. Failure of notification by the 20th will result in your credit card being charged for the following month. No refunds will be given in the event that we do not receive notification.